Been busy finishing up some trainings I had started years ago with the extra time I had pre during and post Covid-19!
Vitamins I have been Taking since my Stoke in March!
After losing my left side for a bit with a stroke from high blood pressure in March 2021, I have been taking less vitamins and using Kata (Karate practice forms) as therapy! Every day is a new day and I think a little better but not still back to full normal (if I ever was?!)
8 Patient Education Web Sites Worth Recommending
Here are eight credible, user-friendly health sites I can feel good about recommending;
A Great Site to Follow with Great Health Tips!
Master Ken gives me some teaching advice!!!
Family as my test subjects!!!!
Ok so I have written about Thrivous’s.com and what I thought of their great products, well since then I have done what every mad researcher does after testing on him self I have tested them on family and loved ones!
Here is what I found:
Three of them were found to be favorites of my 66 year old sister! This first was one of my favorite mind enhancing supplements from Thrivous which is Alpha Neuroprotector. This is an advanced supplement to enhance brain and nerve function for better aging. Each capsule rovides the best natural nootropics, including clinical doses of Acetyl L Carnitine, Alpha GPC, Ginkgo Biloba, R Alpha Lipoic Acid, and SerinAid Phosphatidylserine
The second she liked was the Clarity Daily Nootropic by Thrivous . Both these advanced supplements she found seemed to greatly enhance her mental clarity, memory, focus, mood, and brain health, the same thing I found true from using them!
Her last pick was Tenacity Arthroprotector Thrivous’s advanced supplement to enhance joint and bone function for better aging. Each bottle provides a month supply (60 capsules) of the best natural geroprotectors, including clinical doses of ApresFlex® Boswellia, S Adenosyl Methionine (SAMe), Turmeric (Curcumin), and Vitamin K MK7. Using these helped ease her pain and stiffness!
Now my girl friends favorite was thrivous’s Serenity their nightly nootropic. She also got a much more solid sleep, but did not get the vivid dreams I did! We both wake up feeling a lot more refreshed and some times I still have some great stories from the dreams! 😊
Check these products out at thrivous.com
Great websites for Karate info & and bust on me Video!!!
- KARATEbyJesse.com – “Very informative.”
- The IRKRS – McCarthy sensei is a demi-god in Karate research. Read. Learn. Think.
- Hawaii Karate Museum – The most extensive archive of historical Karate material.
- The Traditional Japanese Karate Network – A dynamic mix of articles and videos.
- Okinawa BB TV – An Okinawan hub for local info and original video material.
- Fighting Arts – A great collection of martial arts articles, including Karate.
- Iain Abernethy – many useful articles/videos on his site.
- Mario McKenna – Mario sensei has translated many rare historical Karate books.
- Denshi Jisho – My go-to Japanese dictionary for, like, everything.
- Okinawan Karate Liaison Bureau – Visiting Okinawa?
- Charles C. Goodin – Goodin sensei shares his thoughts on Karate (and life).
- The Way of Least Resistance – many well-researched blog posts.
- Traditional Fighting Arts Forum – A small but dedicated forum for martial talk.
- No Nonsense Self-Defense – Marc MacYoung spent many years researching violence.
- Ikigai Way – a cool blog with some nice interviews too.
- Enter the Dojo – The #1 McDojoâ„¢ parody show – simply brilliant. See video below.
- One Minute Bunkai – You’ll love this site!
- The Karate World (in Japanese) – The official Japanese website for Karate news.
- The Official KARATEbyJesse YouTube Channel – great site!!!
3rd interview with Mr. Cannon of Thrivous.com
Check out my last interview with Mr. Cannon: